Greencourt is always looking for strong candidates. If you’re interested in working with us, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Financial Analyst, Full-Time
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Location: North Bethesda, MD
Date: July 2017
About the Job:
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative financial analysis on investment projects, research on investment-related tax, legal and other regulations and requirements and apply such factors into investment financial analysis
- Prepare due diligence report for investment projects for management review.
- Prepare summary reports and presentations including but not limited to: investment monitoring, potential investment opportunities, and reports and presentations for other investment matters as requested by the management.
- Facilitate communication among various parties including Shanghai Headquarter, partners, clients, etc. regarding finance/investment matters.
- Prepare investment marketing packages such as PowerPoint slides, investment summary, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or other related studies. A Master’s degree in such majors is preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience in finance and investment industry.
- Proven ability to understand and interpret financial data.
- Expert in Excel modeling.
- Certificate in related area is preferred (CFA, CPA, FRM, etc.).
- Effective communication skills. Fluent Mandarin is preferred.
- Ability to work in fast-paced working environment, detail-oriented.
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com.
For more information on Greencourt Capital Inc, please visit our website at www.greencourtus.com.